BLACK DIAMOND Stinger CramponsDesigned to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is a lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
BLACK DIAMOND Stinger Crampons
EMS_Sale Yes Crampon Attachment Step In Heel Attachment Lever Toe Bale Rigid Weight 2 lb. 1 oz. Weight (grams) 960 g
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Stinger Crampons:
Just got back from the Canadian Rockies and used these most days. Nice design, good underfoot traction for flatfooting / french technique to give your heels a rest. Liked these a lot.
Careful with the heel levers though: too much pressure while adjusting them to my boots did a number on the soft metal, so I'm using an older pair of BD heel levers instead.