EMS Mountain ChairHow did we ever get along without the Mountain Chair? Comfortable, convenient, and light weight, it makes for on-the-go comfort around the campsite, at sporting events, for picnics, and endless other occasions. Keep one in your car, at home, in your dorm room, or in your suitcase for countless uses.
- Compact fold-up nylon chair with integrated closed-cell foam pad
- Dual padded fiberglass support rods provide extra stability
- Adjustable side straps let you lean back; nylon carrying handles
- Large mesh pocket holds wet items or essentials
- Ideal for campsites, backyards, parks, and stadium seats
- Can function as an emergency bivy pad or splint
EMS Mountain Chair
Weight 1 lb. 8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
- Sets up easy
- Not So Comfy
- Car Camping
- Extra Ground Pad
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Mountain Chair:
This chair is not as comfortable as other similar camp chairs. The bars on this on dig into my back instead of providing support. The adjustable straps are handy so you can lean back or rock a bit but something is wrong about the bars. The Crazy Creek chairs has those bars in them too but don't dig in to my back.