ASTRAL BUOYANCY Men's Ronny Life VestThe lightweight Ronny from Astral Buoyancy features a Thin-Vent design for today's high seat back recreational kayaks and a large front pocket.
- Thin-Vent back: features a super-thin back compatible with all seats and open mesh for maximum air flow
- Preshaped foam provides a great fit for everyone
- Featherlight 100% PE foam is durable and recyclable
- Large, easy-access front pocket
- Reflective accents on front and back for high visibility
- Quick-access knife tab
- Shell fabric made from high-tenacity 200D nylon with polyester mesh liner
- YKK self-locking zipper
- Sizing (measure at widest torso circumference): S/M: 31-37 in., M/L: 38-44 in., L/XL: 45-51 in.
Country of Origin: Imported
ASTRAL BUOYANCY Men's Ronny Life Vest
Buoyancy 15.5 lb. EntryMethod Front External Pockets 1 Number of Adjustments 6 USCG Type Type III-Flotation aid
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Rides Up in Water
- Personal Watercraft
Comments about ASTRAL BUOYANCY Men's Ronny Life Vest:
I used this for Kayaking, it rides up some when seated and feels a bit stiff. Back is comfortable/thin as advertised. Material seems somewhat durable but I wouldn't want to put it to the test. Color note: burnt orange = red. I have used other PFD's for Kayaking that were less 'noticeable' during use. I would suggest trying these on before purchasing and spend a few extra dollars as it could make or break the experience. I don't dislike the PFD but I am not that impressed by it - seems like a $40 vest.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: