MSR WindPro II StoveThe MSR WindPro II features incredible efficiency for quicker boil times and improved cold weather performance.
- Inverted canister allows a consistent feed of liquid fuel to the stove
- The fuel line runs through the burner turning the liquid to gas for a highly efficient burn
- Remote burner allows use of a windscreen (included) for increased flame protection
- Superlight remote canister stove at just 6.6 oz (187 g)
- Stable design supports pots up to 10 in. in diameter
- Small enough to fit into a 1 liter pot
MSR WindPro II Stove
Fuel Type MSR IsoPro Ignition Method Manual Boil Time 3.6 min. / 1 L of water Windscreen Included Yes Burn Time 70 min. / 8 oz. Type Canister Weight 6.6 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to set-up
- Engineered by Engineers
- Fired Up Fast Furious
- Very Light Weight
- Reliable When Hungry
Comments about MSR WindPro II Stove:
It arrived just as EMS said it would..before my trip. It is a marvel to use. I had a cast iron
Le Crueset smallish dutch oven to cook spaghetti in for 5 hungry campers! Yep! Water boiling away like mad and delicious dinner. It was onsale (20% off) + free shipping. A real bargain and a "lifetime" addition to my pack.