MERRELL Men's Wilderness Canyon Boots, EspressoAn evolved classic that's way cool, Merrell's Wilderness Canyon performs from backcountry trails to city streets with natural flex, the extra comfort of forefoot and heel shock absorption, and durable Vibram traction.
- Ultralight Vibram Wilderness outsole combined with the Wilderness casual upper reduces the weight by 25% compared to the original
- Y-shaped nylon arch shank provides support and allows boot to flex naturally
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole for durable traction
- EVA forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper for water resistance (boots do not have a waterproof membrane and are not waterproof), durability, and support
- 20% recycled EVA dual-density footbed provides comfort and support
- Hardware rivets hidden behind lining for added comfort
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Good-Year welt construction is classic and durable
- 20% recycled materials in stitch plate, EVA inserts, and nylon arch shank
Country of Origin: Imported
MERRELL Men's Wilderness Canyon Boots, Espresso
Gender Men's Outsole Vibram TC5+ rubber Shank Nylon arch Upper Waterproof leather Waterproof No Midsole EVA Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 10 oz.