SEA TO SUMMIT Ultra-Sil Dry Daypack, 22 LMade from siliconized Cordura fabric, the Sea to Summit Dry Daypack is water resistant, compact, ultralightweight, and packs into its own tiny stuff sack.
- Ultra-Sil high-strength and lightweight Cordura brand fabric
- Ultra-Sil fabric and Hypalon roll-top for water-resistant performance
- Non-wicking Hypalon roll-top creates a good seal
- Double stitched seams are fully taped with high-density PU seam tape
- Reflective compression lacing system provides secure storage
- Packs into tiny stuff sack with Hypalon key-ring attachment
- Important note: Not intended for situations where pack will be submerged
- Capacity: 22 L (1342.5 cu. in.)
- Width: Pack tapers from 11 in. at base to 9 in. at the roll-top closure
- Height: 9 in.
- Depth: 8 in.
Country of Origin: Imported
SEA TO SUMMIT Ultra-Sil Dry Daypack, 22 L
Dimensions 11 x 9 x 8 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) Ultra Sil, Cordura Volume 1342.5 cu. in. (22 L) Weight 3.2 oz. (90 g)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Large capacity
- Car Camping
- Day trip
Comments about SEA TO SUMMIT Ultra-Sil Dry Daypack, 22 L:
This bag weighs next to nothing, packs in a tiny space and is amazingly tough. I carry it on vacations empty and use it for purchases. It is soft so will carry anything I have ever stuck into it and still carry onto the plane.
This is the second one my family has purchased. We use both constantly!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: