THERM-A-REST NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad, SmallLighter and warmer than the original Therm-A-Rest NeoAir mattress, the XLite keeps pack weight down and comfort high.
- The next generation of NeoAir technology delivers ultralight support, warmth and comfort
- Reflective barrier returns warmth to your body and reduces heat loss to the ground, keeping you three times warmer than any other uninsulated air mattress
- When inflated, patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix technology creates an internal truss system, resulting in the most stable non-self-inflating air mattresses
- Achieving thermal efficiency without down or fiber insulation means the NeoAir can be inflated directly without the added weight of a pump, or worrying about exhaled moisture wetting insulation and decreasing performance
- Sleeping pad has an insulation (R) value of 3.2
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
THERM-A-REST NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad, Small
EMS_Sale Yes Length 47 in. Packed Size 9 x 3.3 in. Stuff Sack Yes Shape Semi-rectangular Sleeping Pad Type Manual Inflating Thickness 2.5 in. Width 20 in. Weight 8 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Inflate
- Non Slip
- Packs Easily
- Small / Compact
- 3 Season Camping
- Cold Conditions
Comments about THERM-A-REST NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad, Small:
I use this backpacking in New Hampshire's White Mountains and plan on taking it on a through hike this spring, the thing that stuck out to me when I was buying this was definitely the weight (the small is only 8 Oz.) I was a little skeptical about the warmth of the pad, but as soon as I slept on it I found it was quite warm, even more than my other insulated pad. I'm still not sure of durability of the pad, but so far its okay.
I think what I love most about it however is that it completely disappears in my pack, seriously... I think my socks take up more room.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: