BLACK DIAMOND Mercury 65 BackpackA fully featured backpack with ergoACTIV Suspension, the Black Diamond Mercury maximizes comfort for long days on the trail.
- Patent pending ergoACTIV XP suspension with OpenAir backpanel
- SwingArm Shoulder straps are attached to each other through a low friction cable in the bottom of the pack
- Both shoulder straps load evenly and adjust to each stride on the trail or reach on a climb
- Proprietary custom-shaped ball joint attaches the hipbelt to the frame
- Simple durable three-dimensional system maximizes load transfer to the hips and cants for an unrestricted stride
- Aluminum M-motion frame has enhances stiffness and load transfer, and has 20 mm central strut for backpanel contouring
- A top loading pack with zipped top pocket
- Compartment divider, side and hipbelt pockets front and internal organizer pockets
- Waterproof taping on the top and bottom slows the progress of moisture in wet conditions
- Retractable ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Hydration compatible
BLACK DIAMOND Mercury 65 Backpack
Gender Unisex Pack Fabric (Primary) 400D polyester
Hydration Compatible Yes Frame Type Internal frame Torso Length M 17.5-20.5 in.
L 19.5-23.5 in.
Type Backpacking Primary Use Backpacking Weight M 4 lb. 11 oz.
L 4 lb. 12 oz.
Volume M 3967 cu. in.
L 4087 cu. in.
Weight Capacity Over 50 lb. Volume Range 60-69 Liters Trip Length Extended Trip (>3 nights)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Few Pockets
- Fits to Size
- Great Features
- Difficult to Adjust
- Alpine Climbing
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Mercury 65 Backpack:
I purchased this pack unsure of its longevity - but it turns out it is a very durable pack. I would not use it if you are person who likes many pockets because it is essentially one big pocket. For me personally, that style works best. The pulley system that makes the pack stick to you works quite well (which is why I thought it might not be durable). After using it extensively for three months through the North Cascades and Olympics, I can say that it is a fantastic pack.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: