SALEWA Women's Mountain Trainer Hiking Shoes, Carbon/MintThe perfect boot for approach and Via Ferrata, the Mountain Trainer from Salewa is comfortable enough for daily use.
- Triple-density rubber midsole for shock-absorbing cushion and stability
- Vibram Mulaz rubber outsole for durability and uphill/downhill grip on all terrain
- Abrasion-resistant suede upper with sticky rubber rand to provide protection from rocky ledges as well as grip
- 3F Fit System combines flexibility, anatomically positioned support, and a precision fit—offers freedom of movement where needed while controlling movement of the heel
- Technical lacing extends towards the front for a custom fit to provide precision and comfort
- Mesh liner enhances breathability on hot summer days
- Multi-fit footbed for individual volume customization and adjustment of the fit
- Women-specific fit
Country of Origin: Imported
SALEWA Women's Mountain Trainer Hiking Shoes, Carbon/Mint
Gender Women's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 550 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.434 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.608 in. Outsole Vibram rubber Shank N/A Upper Suede Midsole Rubber Waterproof No Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 14.3 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SALEWA Women's Mountain Trainer Hiking Shoes, Carbon/Mint:
The picture shows a pair of black shoes with a black sole. The shoes I received were blue with a white/mint green sole. I called customer service who stated they have the wrong picture on website. I see they still haven't corrected this and it was several weeks ago. The shoe was very comfortable, but I returned them due to the color. I was also told that the shoes shown in the picture were not available. I've been searching for these shoes in black and cannot find them anywhere. Where did this picture even come from???
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: