CAMELBAK Rim Runner Hydration PackThe CamelBak Rim Runner Hydration pack offers ample hydration and capacity for a full day in the mountains.
- Air Director backpanel designed to increase ventilation and keep your back cool
- Fully adjustable sliding sternum strap for added stability
- 1 in. waistbelt for stability, removable if not needed
- Four point compressions keep your load secure on the trail
- Attachment points suitable for ice axes or trekking poles
- Designed to carry: Extra layers, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, and sunglasses
- 3 L Antidote reservoir with quick-snap cap, low-profile fit for stability, and lighter fill port to cut weight
- Quick Link system: reservoir can be disconnected from tube without leaking for easy filling
- Folding arms lock out for faster drying of reservoir; extra-large opening makes reservoir easy to fill and clean
CAMELBAK Rim Runner Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 1342 cu. in. (22 L) Primary Use Hiking Weight 1 lb. 14 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Water Flow
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Day Trips
- Extended Hikes
Comments about CAMELBAK Rim Runner Hydration Pack:
Just the right size for long day hikes.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: