DAGGER Zydeco 11.0 KayakQuick on the water, the Dagger Zydeco 11.0 puts you in control of exploring moving water, rivers and inlets.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- The Dagger Zydeco design has been completely overhauled for even more maneuverability and faster acceleration
- The Zydeco 11.0 adds a stern hatch and bulkhead for more dry storage capacity
- With a larger cockpit, the Zydeco is suitable for paddlers up to 325 lb.
- The CFS-R outfitting rounds out the experience with amazing comfort and multi-adjust options for better fit and function
- Soft touch handles for comfortable carrying
- SlideLock foot brace system is easy to adjust and fits a large range of users Bungee deck rigging for stowing gear
- Paddle Park provides a place to store your paddle without the risk of it floating away
DAGGER Zydeco 11.0 Kayak
Weight 48 lb. Length 11 ft. 2 in. Width 27.75 in. Cockpit Size 38.5 x 21.75 in. Hull Material Polyethylene Max. Load 325 lb. Paddler Level Beginner & Up Rudder No Seals Size 2.5 in. Tracking Good Stability Good Seating 1 adult Use Day Trips Storage Stern hatch Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Roomy Paddler Size Medium/Large
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Entry & Exit
- Easy To Lift
- Easy to Paddle
- Good Maneuverability
- Not Enough Storage
- Day Trips
- Flat Waters
- Kayak Camping
Comments about DAGGER Zydeco 11.0 Kayak:
The first thing was that it is a great price compared to the others on the market. I find it very easy to get in and out of, and being a 40 year old at 5' 10" and not overly athletic anymore it is nice to have the entry / exit space just that much bigger. The kayak is very stable, I don't have any issues thus far with rapping my knuckles along the side while paddling. The foot rests are easy to adjust and it is very quick. All in all, I'm very glad to have purchased this product.
- Was this a gift?: