CAMELBAK Alpine Explorer Hydration PackThe CamelBak Alpine Explorer is a versatile hydration pack with enough cargo room for full-day ascents.
- Designed specifically to address the hydration and cargo needs of hikers and alpinists
- Dynamic suspension system carries a load in restriction-free comfort
- Air Director backpanel designed to increase ventilation and keep your back cool
- Fully adjustable sliding sternum strap for added stability
- 1.5 in. waistbelt for stability on the trail, removable if not needed
- Four point compressions keep your load secure on the trail
- Attachment points suitable for ice axes or trekking poles
- Media pocket holds your camera or video recorder in a secure but accessible pocket
- Designed to carry: Extra layers, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, ice axe, media, and sunglasses
- 3 L Antidote reservoir with quick-snap cap, low-profile fit for stability, and lighter fill port to cut weight
- Quick Link system: reservoir can be disconnected from tube without leaking for easy filling
- Folding arms lock out for faster drying of reservoir; extra-large opening makes reservoir easy to fill and clean
CAMELBAK Alpine Explorer Hydration Pack
Fluid Capacity 3 L (100 fl. oz.) Insulated Hydration Sleeve No Insulated Tube No Waist Belt Yes Cargo Capacity 1648 cu. in. (27 L) Primary Use Hiking Weight 2 lb. 3 oz.