ERGOBABY Organic Kid CarrierThe ERGObaby Organic Carrier is composed of sustainably grown cotton, dyed with certified organic dyes —so you can carry your baby responsibly.
- Padded shoulder and waist straps distribute baby’s weight between the shoulders and the hips
- Correct ergonomic seated position for your infant
- Can be used in the front, back, and hip carrying positions
- Carries babies from infancy; 7-12 lb. with Infant Insert with Heart2Heart
- Can be used to carry babies up to 45 lb. (safety certification: ASTM and JPMA)
- 1 in. high-density foam in shoulder straps expands from 24 to 45 in.
- 1/4 in. high-density EVA foam in waist belt that expands to 55 in.
- Custom high-test buckles
- Small storage pouch and a large zipped pocket
- Premium quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior interfacing reinforcements at critical intersections
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
- CPSIA compliant
ERGOBABY Organic Kid Carrier
Child Capacity 45 lb. Dimensions 12 x 10 x 4 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) Organic cotton Frame Material N/A Torso Length One size Weight 1 lb. 13 oz. Volume N/A
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
- Going to the park
- Going to town
- Light hiking
Comments about Ergo Baby ERGOBABY Organic Kid Carrier:
We bought this product to use on a family trip to Disney World. Our baby was 9 months old when we bought this. We thought that the Ergo would be better to use at the airport than a stroller. We are very happy we bought it. My husband and I were able to carry all of our luggage while our baby was safely and comfortably riding on my back. This was also great to use while standing in lines at the park. The Ergo can be used on your front, hip, or back. We only used it on our front and back. The hip position looked like it was more trouble than it was worth. Baby has to be facing you no matter what position (baby can't face outwards if on your front) but this didn't bother baby at all... he just looked out the side when we were carrying him in front. This carrier is extremely comfortable. Plenty of padding in the shoulders and doesn't hurt your back at all.
The one con I have is this carrier is extremely hard to get on your back without some help. The instruction manual says that it can be done, but I have yet been able to do this safely. It is much easier to have the help of someone else.
This carrier is best used for around the town, traveling, or getting chores done around the house while baby is safely on your back. I would also say this could be used for light hiking... but I mean light. I would not climb any mountains with this just because it is so minimal and baby would probably not be too comfortable. We prefer to use our Kelty child carrier for hiking.
All in all I would recommend this to any parent looking for an everyday child carrier. Yes, it is on the expensive side, but it is well worth it.