GARMIN Forerunner 210 Heart Rate MonitorSimple to use, the Garmin Forerunner 210 gives you the freedom to train indoors or out, while tracking every minute and every mile.
- This GPS-enabled sport watch accurately records how far, how fast and how hard you worked
- Out of the box, you’ll charge it, take it outside to find GPS satellites and answer a few setup questions
- Then just press start and take off. Once you’re done, press stop. It really is that easy
- For advanced users, the Garmin Forerunner 210 lets you create customized interval sessions and see your pace for each interval
- Five heart rate zones, which you can customize based on your metrics
- Heart rate alerts notify you when you are above or below your targets
- Forerunner 210 provides heart rate-based calorie computations so you can accurately track your calories burned
- For use indoors an optional Footpod tracks distance right out of the box and is accurate for 98% of users without calibration
- Tracking your data is simple with Garmin Connect, our website for free data analysis and sharing
- Just upload to Garmin Connect from your PC or Mac, then see the route you traveled on a map, view a summary of your workout data, create goals and more
- Forerunner 210 features HotFix satellite prediction, which means it locks onto satellites quickly so you can be out the door and on with your run in no time
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver to stay locked onto satellites, even near tall buildings or under tree cover
- Due to federal shipping restrictions regarding products containing lithium batteries, this product cannot be shipped to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Catalina Island, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or international addresses. Thanks for your understanding.
GARMIN Forerunner 210 Heart Rate Monitor
Touchscreen No Additional Sensors Optional Barometer No Batteries Rechargable Li-Ion Electronic Compass No GPS Enabled Yes Watch Type Digital Water Resistance 50 m (164 ft.) Waypoints 100 Weight 1.8 oz. Heart Rate Monitor Yes Altimeter No Speed and Distance Yes Battery Life 8 Hr. training mode/3 Wks. watch mode Online Community Yes ANT+ enabled Yes