THE NORTH FACE Men's Patrol Gloves, Past SeasonWaterproof, breathable, warm, and a ski patrol favorite, The North Face Patrol Gloves are bomber for all-day, all-season use in brutal weather.
- Shell fabric backed by Gore-Tex for waterproof, breathable protection and comfort
- PrimaLoft insulation for warmth: 6 oz. back of hand, 4 oz. palm
- Soft PrimaLoft insulation provides superior warmth without bulk, insulates when wet and dries quickly
- Water-resistant leather palm
- Brushed tricot lining
- Storm door cuff gasket locks out weather and provides a more secure overlap with jacket sleeves
- Fused tip construction enhances dexterity
- Radiametric Articulation allows free, natural movement and improves blood flow to the fingers for more warmth
- 5 Dimensional Fit using five measurements taken from a single index point at the heel of the hand; built from the inside out, ensuring a consistent size no matter the insulation level or intended use of the glove
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
Fiber Content: Shell: Nylon oxford, stretch nylon; Lining: brushed tricot; Palm: Leather
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Patrol Gloves, Past Season
EMS_Sale Yes Removable Liner Yes Gender Men's Insulation PrimaLoft; 6 oz. back of hand, 4 oz. palm Weather Conditions Cold Waterproof Material Gore-Tex membrane Windproof Yes Waterproof Yes Type Gloves
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Men's Patrol Gloves, Closeout:
Used these recently on Mont Blanc. They held up well and didn't leak any water.
A few complaints though
-You must wear liners with them in colder conditions. Although they advertise having x amount of Primaloft, I felt liners were necessary.
-They sealed out external moisture but they didn't breath as well as expected, leading to a build up of condensation inside the glove compounding the cold problem.
-The Primaloft insulation got very stiff as it got cold, slightly reducing dexterity.
I guess most of these could have been solved by wearing liners from the beginning. So even with these faults, I'll use them again in the hopes that the liners will improve performance.