SURFTECH Universal 10'6" ASA Stand Up PaddleboardWith the full rail and flatter bottom, the Surftech Universal Stand Up Paddleboard is the most stable board for it's size on the water!
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Subtle-entry rocker and added tail rocker make this board paddle fast and maneuver easily from the tail
- Ideal first board for paddlers 185-250 lb.
- Increased stability makes this board ideal for learning in surf
- Completely built-in soft EVA deck pad for superior traction and grip
- Fused-cell EPS core is waterproof since the fused-cell structure doesn't let water in
- Epoxy fiberglass is covered with exterior fiberglass lamination, and then a hand-finished hot coat of epoxy
- Easy to get to the water with an ergonomic carrying handle
- Designed by Randy French
- Fins: Box, 2+1 FCS
SURFTECH Universal 10'6" ASA Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Soft top/Affordable EMS_Sale Yes Length Range 11'6" or less Weight 25 lb. Width 32 in. Volume 206 L Thickness 5 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Displacement or Planing Board Planing
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SURFTECH Universal 10'6" ASA Stand Up Paddleboard:
Love this board... I weigh about 215lbs and one of my daughters can ride with me... I would like to know if I have Fin options... I find myself exploring shallow areas and rocky areas... no real direction on how to use the 3 fins provided or what fins might work better in different situations... thanks great board
- Was this a gift?: