EDDYLINE Sandpiper 12 KayakTwelve feet of comfort under 40 pounds, the Eddyline Sandpiper 12 is light, stable, and maneuverable for any level paddler.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Carbonlite 2000 hull material is light stiff and extremely abrasion resistant
- With a high impact resistance and superior UV resistance, Eddyline kayaks should last a lifetime
- Long cockpit and wide coming make it easy to get in and out of
- Super stable platform make it suitable for first time paddlers as well as kayak fishing and bird watching
- Simple yet comfortable seat folds down for transport
- Bow and stern hatched let you store extra gear protected from water
- Deck rigging front and rear lets you stash gear you need quick access to
EDDYLINE Sandpiper 12 Kayak
Weight 38 lb. Length 12 ft. Width 28 in. Cockpit Size 22 x 48 in. Hull Material Carbonlite 2000 Max. Load 350 lb. Paddler Level Beginner & Up Tracking Good Stability Excellent Seating 1 adult Use Day Trips Storage Bow and stern Type Sit Inside Shipping Surcharge Yes Cockpit Fit Roomy Paddler Size Large
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great mfg support
- Light weight
- Quality Construction
- Quality finishes
- Stable tracks well
- Very reasonably priced
Comments about EDDYLINE Sandpiper 12 Kayak:
This is a great boat for running between the Lake Champlain islands!! It tracks well, carries a decent load, is very well built and finished , and is light enough to load and unload from a mini - van easily!! . . . plus it frequently gets compliments on its looks !! . . . All in all a great boat !!
- Was this a gift?: