KAYLAND Men's Contact GTX Backpacking BootsThe waterproof Contact GTX from Kayland integrates the shock absorbing and stabilizing midsole with a Vibram outsole for a light, stable workhorse backpacking boot suitable for multiday hikes.
- Ergonomic injected TPU shank improves stability and maximizes forward thrust
- Vibram rubber outsole for time-tested traction and grip
- Supportive IADS Pro polyurethane foam midsole with a PU shock absorbing insert in the heel provides stable cushioning suitable for heavy loads
- Water-resistant 1.6/1.8 mm suede and ultra-resistant textile upper for durability and support
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- Supportive heel band wraps from the medial side around the Achilles and down to the lateral arch providing additional stability and support
- Roll insole provides torsional stability and flexibility
- Asymmetrical lacing system encourages natural flex and ensures that the upper wraps the foot optimally to provide maximum comfort and sensitivity
- Board-lasted construction
- Comfort fit: ample forefoot volume accommodates natural swelling during long hikes or when carrying a pack
Country of Origin: Imported
KAYLAND Men's Contact GTX Backpacking Boots
Gender Men's Outsole Vibram rubber Shank TPU Upper Suede, textile Waterproof Yes Midsole PU Avg. Weight (pair) 3 lb. 9.8 oz.