BOARDWORKS Raven 12'6" Stand Up PaddleboardThe new Boardworks Raven 12'6" is designed for all purpose cruising, recreational racing, fishing, or just plain getting out on the water.
For free shipping to over 50 of our stores, or to ask any questions, call Customer Service at 888-463-6367.
- Designed for speed and stability in flatter water
- Perfect all-purpose board for lakes, bays, harbors, and that deep, docile river
- The Raven SUP, like its namesake, glides effortlessly over long distances
- Constructed with Thermal Epoxy Compression technology by applying heat and pressure to high-quality epoxy resin
- TEC-V board consists of a dual-density core (EPS bonded to veneer outer shell)
- Boardworks sandwich construction creates a standup paddle board that is light, tight and very durable
- This construction process creates boards with excellent flex and light weight that feel great in the water
- Single fin
BOARDWORKS Raven 12'6" Stand Up Paddleboard
Material and Benefit Fiberglass/Lightweight EMS_Sale Yes Displacement or Planing Board Displacement Weight N/A Length 12 ft. 6 in. Width 30.19 in. Volume 290 L Thickness 6.94 in. Shipping Surcharge Yes Length Range 12' or more Volume Range 251L or More (High)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bay touring
- Fitness paddling
- River touring
Comments about BOARDWORKS Raven 12'6" Stand Up Paddleboard:
Great all around touring SUP. Super initial and secondary stability..great glide as well. This is not a stretched out surfboard; it has much better glide and is smooth in all kinds of water. Best deal in the category also.