WERNER Fuse Stand Up PaddleA big brother to the popular Nitro, the Werner Nitro features a larger performance core blade that is smooth and buoyant.
- The longer rectangular shape allows for incremental power
- Mid-sized blade with rectangular shape for high cadence paddling
- Perfect for larger well conditioned paddlers or those looking to match blade size to board glide
- ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
- Light weight with Werner's bomber durability
- For Surf Paddling add 8 in. to your height to determine the correct paddle length
- For Touring/Cruising add 10 in. to your height to determine the correct paddle length
WERNER Fuse Stand Up Paddle
Blade Material Fiberglass Blade Size 8.25 x 19.5 in. Shaft Material Carbon Weight 20.75 oz. Shaft Composition Carbon Blade Composition Fiberglass Blade Design Cruising/Touring
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about WERNER Fuse Stand Up Paddle:
If you can afford it, this paddle is definitely worth the price. It's strong, light, and stiff; exactly what I was looking for in a paddle. The surface area and shape make it possible to really MOVE on the water, if you have the muscle and balance to put into it! Highly recommended!