CAMP Cassin X All Mountain Ice ToolThe CAMP Cassin X All Mountain Tool is a combination of the best elements from the Cassin X-Dry, X-Ice and X-Alp tools.
- Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration climbs all angles of ice and rock
- Interchangeable head components make switching between an adze and hammer or replacing picks simple and affordable
- Interchangeable grips come in three varieties for leashless, leashed and alpine or snow climbing
- They all bolt onto the shaft with one screw and because of their dual density molded construction, they dampen vibrations and insulate remarkably well
- The spike is large enough to grip on low angle glacier ice and has a hole large enough to clip a carabiner for use with lanyards
CAMP Cassin X All Mountain Ice Tool
Weight 1 lb 6.2 oz. Weight (grams) 628 g