SEALS Shocker Sprayskirt, 2.2 X-LargeThis robust all-neoprene sprayskirt is suitable for extreme river or open water conditions. Hand-crafted from bomber 4mm neoprene, the Seals Shocker Sprayskirt features glued, blind-stitched and sealed seams, underside rim gripper dots and top-edge Sealtex wear guarding. Available in small through extra-large form-fitting tunnel sizes.
This product will be shipped directly from Seals and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
Click here to find your Seals size.
- Made of high-performance 4 mm neoprene with glued, stitched, and sealed seams
- 3/8" stitched bungee attachment secures the skirt to the rim of the cockpit
- Rim grip/safety slip technology keeps the skirt securely in place
- Top-edge Sealtex wear guard adds durability
- Form-fitting, anatomical neoprene tunnel (check size chart for proper sizing) is 9 in. tall
- Glued, stitched and sealed seams
- Grab loop with integrated safety whistle
- Paddling conditions rating: extreme
- All Seals sprayskirts and accessories are cut and sewn in the USA
- Custom sizes and colors may be available. Please call customer service at 1-888-463-6367 to learn more about a special order. Additional charges may apply.
- Waist/midriff size: 36-39 in. (91.4-99.1 cm)
- Please see size chart for waist/midriff sizing
Country of Origin: USA
SEALS Shocker Sprayskirt, 2.2 X-Large
Seals Size 2.2 Spraydeck Material Neoprene Tunnel Material Neoprene
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Keeps me dry
- Tight fit
- Almost too tight
- Class Iii Whitewater
- Maybe Class Iii
Comments about SEALS Shocker Sprayskirt, 2.2 X-Large:
Struggled to put this on kayak at first. Stretched it on after about 15 minutes and left it on for a week. Now I get it on and off easily enough, but it still remains tight (this is good!). Would not recommend it for more than class I&II mostly because of the cockpit size - not a reflection of the quality of the skirt. I'd want a smaller cockpit (and therefore much smaller skirt) for something class IV-V. It is a maybe for class III.
- Was this a gift?: