CAMP XLC 490 Universal CramponsThe new Camp XLC 490 is lightest 12-point strap-on crampons in the world! Perfect for glacier travel and general mountaineering.
- 3D shaped frame maximizes strength and performance
- World’s lightest 12-point strap-on crampons
- Universal bindings fit most mountaineering and hiking boots
- For general mountaineering, high-altitude climbing
- Wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Thermoplastic heel and toe harnesses wrap around nearly any hiking and classic mountaineering boot and are secured by strong nylon straps
- While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain
- For telemark or A/T boots, use the XLC 390 with automatic bindings
- Material: 7075 aluminum alloy
- Universal binding
- Size: 36-48 cm, 14-19 in.
CAMP XLC 490 Universal Crampons
Primary Use Mountaineering Weight 17.3 oz. Weight (grams) 490 g Crampon Attachment Strap Heel Attachment Strap Toe Bale Flexible