LEKI Wanderfreund Speed-Lock Trekking PoleWith the Leki Wanderfreund Speed-Lock you'll get a refined hiking aid and a reliable companion for any walking trip.
- The AergoMed grip offers an edge-free ergonomic form and comfortable support
- High tensile 7075 aluminum heat treated for increased strength
- Completely new Speedlock system achieves a high locking force to ensure your poles never slip
- Stainless steel locking plate and polyamide locking mechanism resist stretching so poles can be stored while locked without any effect on lock strength
- Speed-Lock system can be easily adjusted while wearing gloves
- Carbide tip for durability, supplied with runner tip for indoor surfaces
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
LEKI Wanderfreund Speed-Lock Trekking Pole
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Speed-lock Grip Material Synthetic Grip Type Ergonomic Antishock No Max. Length 47 in. Min. Length 25 in. Number of Sections 3 Pair/Single Single Weight 9.5 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to adjust
- Good grips
Comments about LEKI Wanderfreund Speed-Lock Trekking Pole:
I use Leki with the walking handle as canes. Strong, durable and lightweight. I look forward to the convenience of this one, although it is heavier because of the instant locks. Wish they had not discontinued the cork handled one. I have small hands and loved putting my finger through the decorative hole in front for additional grip.
- What Is Your Gear Style: