MSR Surelock UL-2 Trekking PolesTuned specifically for those seeking to shed weight without sacrificing performance, the MSR SureLock UL-2 pole delivers ultralight strength and stability in the backcountry.
- Manual operation of the SureLock mechanism helps lighten the load
- Two-section design is ideal for those who rely on their poles throughout the day for added stability and efficiency on the trail
- SureLock adjustment system offers the confidence of absolute nonslip performance in all conditions
- Glove-friendly two-finger activation for fast, one-handed length adjustments from the grip
- 7000 series aluminum delivers exceptional ultralight strength
- Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing
- Sleek dual-density grip works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings
- Includes both snow baskets and trekking baskets
MSR Surelock UL-2 Trekking Poles
EMS_Sale Yes Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Trigger release Basket Diameter 1.5 in. and 3.75 in. Grip Material Synthetic Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 55 in. Min. Length 27 in. Number of Sections 2 Pair/Single Pair Weight 15.6 oz.