MSR Surelock TR-2 Trekking Poles, StandardThe two-section design of the SureLock TR-2 poles is ideal for trips where they spend the majority of the time in your hands, not on your pack.
- On-the-fly one-handed adjustment is the next evolution in trekking pole design
- Trigger Release adjustment system offers a full range of rapid adjustability directly from the grip
- Ideal for ski touring, snowshoeing, and on-trail use over variable terrain
- SureLock adjustment system offers the confidence of absolute nonslip performance in all conditions
- Glove-friendly two-finger activation for fast, one-handed length adjustments from the grip
- 7000 series aluminum delivers exceptional ultralight strength
- Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing
- Sleek dual-density grip works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings
- Includes both snow baskets and trekking baskets
MSR Surelock TR-2 Trekking Poles, Standard
Pole Material Aluminum Adjustment Method Trigger release Basket Diameter 1.5 in. and 3.75 in. Grip Material Synthetic Grip Type Straight Antishock No Max. Length 51 in. Min. Length 27 in. Number of Sections 2 Pair/Single Pair Weight 1 lb. 5.7 oz.