EMS Boda 40 Conversion PackDesigned with user feedback, the Boda 40 utilizes a dual-opening for better organization and a large main compartment that accommodates boots and helmets.
- Padded backpanel with padded shoulder straps and a waistbelt for comfortable portage
- Shoulder straps and waistbelt can be tucked away to prevent getting snagged in the luggage carousel
- One large main compartment with a burly lockable zip access
- Padded structure protects gear and stiffens sides for easy organization
- Secondary compartment on the lid perfect for folded items, accessible internally
- Front organizer pocket with sleeve for documents, zipped mesh pocket, padded pocket for electronics and a key fob
- Cinch straps snug down your load
- Top and side padded handles are easy to grab
- Weighs just 2 lb. 12 oz.
Country of Origin: Imported
EMS Boda 40 Conversion Pack
Dimensions 21 x 13 x 8 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 630D oxford nylon, 840D ballistic nylon Padded Laptop Compartment No Removeable Daypack No Wheeled No Type Travel pack Carry-On Compatible Yes Volume 2500 cu. in. Weight 2 lb. 11 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
- Smart Design
- Limited color choice
- 1-3 Night Trips
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Boda 40 Conversion Pack:
I was constantly going on short business trips at destinations that I also wanted to take advantage of the beach, a trail or a crag. My business suit could be exchanged for my outdoors clothes easily and the suit put in the roller carry-on bag, but what do you do with a roller bag at a climbing gym, crag, a trail or the beach?
This bag solved all my problems. I can pack my climbing shoes and harness or trail shoes and shorts right next to my meeting handouts. There is even a solid pocket to store my smartphone when I leave the conference site and head outdoors. There is also a nice separate compartment for keeping dirty trail clothes away from the work clothes and hopefully reduce dry cleaning needs.
I also like that's a balance between being conservative and sporty.
- Was this a gift?: