LA SPORTIVA Futura Climbing ShoesA futuristic climbing shoe, the La Sportiva Futura climbing shoe excels at all modern climbing applications.
- New “no-edges” concept gives maximum edging advantage right out of the box
- P3 technology lets you crank on overhangs and climb like a monkey
- Fast lacing system from the La Sportiva Solution shoe gives a snug precise fit
- Excellent sensitivity for extremely technical project
- Leather and synthetic leather upper for the best comfort
- Slip lasted
- 3 mm Vibram XS Grip2 rubber sole
LA SPORTIVA Futura Climbing Shoes
Last Shape Aggressively Downturned Gender Men's Upper Leather, synthetic Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. Closure Lace Up
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Painful break-in
- Sport climbing
Comments about LA SPORTIVA Futura Climbing Shoes:
These shoes are awesome. I have really wide feet, and until now I've always had to go with lace-up shoes in order to be able to fit into shoes that are the right length for my foot. I went out on a limb with these shoes and I was pleasantly surprised that while the break-in period was very painful (I had to pop my heels out 3/4 of the way up a climb), they're mostly leather and stretched out really nicely (they remind me of the Testarossas in that way) and now they fit great. I sized these shoes the same as my testarossas (38).
As for the no-edge concept, I didn't really have any major issues getting used to it. They're definitely more sensitive which is what I was looking for so I'm very happy. Heel hooks and toe hooks are great as well. Overall 5 stars.
- Feels half size too big
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: