EMS Women's Climatize Crew, L/SPolartec Power Dry and warm wool combine in our Climatize Crew for moisture-wicking, quick-drying performance during high-energy, cold-weather activities.
- Made from a blend of polyester, recycled polyester (42%), and wool
- Face fabric of polyester and wool promotes warmth, draws moisture away from your skin, and dries quickly
- Interior fabric of highly breathable Polartec Power Dry double-knit mesh wicks moisture, dries fast, breathes, and feels soft against your skin
- Wool is naturally odor resistant
- Thumbholes at double-layer cuffs for easy layering and hand/wrist warmth
- Shoulder yoke: no shoulder seams for comfort
- Flatlock seams for a smooth fit and nonchafing comfort
- Self-fabric neck band
- Front length/medium: 26 in.
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
Fiber Content: Face: 74% polyester (42% recycled), 26% wool; Interior: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: USA
EMS Women's Climatize Crew, L/S
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Women's Material Synthetic Long Underwear Weight Midweight
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Easily Snagged
- a little scratchy
- Odor To Fabric
- Winter Hiking And Walking
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Climatize Crew, L/S:
I wear a L in all the Techwick baselayer tops that I have and all fit very well. This is a bit snug. An XL might be better but not sure I want to deal with a return. The fabric is a little scratchy too. Sleeve length is expected (nice and long and I have long arms too). Not sure about the odor though. If it doesn't go away after 1 wash?? It is a warm baselayer.