EMS Women's Climatize TightsPolartec Power Dry and warm wool combine in our Climatize Tights for moisture-wicking, quick-drying performance during high-energy, cold-weather activities.
- Made from a blend of polyester, recycled polyester (42%), and wool
- Face fabric of polyester and wool promotes warmth, draws moisture away from your skin, and dries quickly
- Interior fabric of highly breathable Polartec Power Dry double-knit mesh wicks moisture, dries fast, breathes, and feels soft against your skin
- Wool is naturally odor resistant
- 1.25 in. self-fabric waistband with plush-back scalloped elastic
- Crotch gusset for comfort and ease of movement
- Flatlock seams for a smooth fit and nonchafing comfort
- Inseam/medium: 32 in.
Fiber Content: Face: 74% polyester (42% recycled), 26% wool; Interior: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: USA
EMS Women's Climatize Tights
EMS_Sale Yes Gender Women's Material Synthetic Long Underwear Weight Midweight
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Stay In Place
- Cool Weather
Comments about Eastern Mountain Sports EMS Women's Climatize Tights:
I wear these under my jeans when I bike to work in the winter in Boston. Its been 10 degrees (not factoring in wind chill) the past couple days and I have not felt the cold bite of the wind on my legs. I would highly recommend these as a base layer.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: