GIRO Men's Apeckx Bike ShoesClassic style, with performance features, the Giro Apeckx provides value that can't be beat.
- The Apeckx utilizes a supple microfiber upper for the best comfort and breathability
- Stiffest-in-class DuPont Zytel nylon outsole rivals the performance of premium composite outsoles
- DuPont Zytel nylon outsole also boasts greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon soles
- A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit
- Classic combination of a micro-ratcheting buckle and two straps
- Built on the same performance last as the top Giro shoes
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. (570 g)
GIRO Men's Apeckx Bike Shoes
Gender Men's Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 4 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- good fit
- Long Bike Rides
Comments about GIRO Men's Apeckx Bike Shoes:
This is my first cycling shoe so I don't have good source to be a good judge of the product but from one month of use, it seems like a good shoe for beginners like myself. The bottom shell feels very solid and didn't feel any distortion to the shoe when twisting to release from pedals.These shoes have exceeded my expectations! I would recommend them to friends in a moment. Good fit, comfortable, and over time I'll be able to assess the durability.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- Shoes are for Wearing