GIRO Men's Carbide Bike ShoesThe Giro Carbide is a tough-yet-supple trail shoe with the same comfortable, supportive fit and classic form found in premium Giro shoes.
- Durable comfort, with best-in-class performance for recreational trail riding shoes
- The upper is made of supple synthetic leather durability
- Adjustable via three wide straps that allow simple, precise fit adjustments
- A supportive EVA footbed enhances fit and comfort
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment keeps shoes smelling fresh
- A stout injected nylon sole helps transfer power to the pedals instantly
- Great choice for riders who want a shoe with inspired style and performance at a modest price
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz. (650 g)
GIRO Men's Carbide Bike Shoes
Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 7 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about GIRO Men's Carbide Bike Shoes:
The Giro Carbide Bike shoes are my first set of click in cycling shoes and I am very pleased with the purchase so far. I have a size 13 W foot and the 47 fits perfect, very comfortable and lightweight. The cleats were easy to install and after 5 rides so far, my feet feel great and I enjoy the improved pedal efficiency. So far so good, highly recommend if you have big feet.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width