GIRO Men's Factor Bike ShoesThe Factor delivers ultimate power transfer with all-day comfort needed for long rides and maximum effort.
- Supple Teijin microfiber upper shapes to your foot with a luxurious level of precision
- Adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit allows you to tune the level of arch support
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable)
- Offset “D-ring” at mid-foot strap helps to prevent pressure points
- X-static anti-microbial fiber keeps shoes smelling fresh
- Easton EC90 carbon fiber sole with class leading stiffness for efficiency
- Sole is just 6.5 mm thick allowing a direct connection to the bike
- At only 6.5 mm thick, the light weight Easton EC90 unidirectional carbon fiber outsole
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
GIRO Men's Factor Bike Shoes
Gender Men's Avg. Weight (pair) 1 lb. 2 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Extremely Stiff Sole
Comments about GIRO Men's Factor Bike Shoes:
After researching many cycling shoes I decided to purchase a pair of the Giro Factors and was not disappointed. I've been wearing them for several weeks now and have logged several hundred miles in them. At first they felt a little snug at at the toe but became more comfortable after a couple of rides. The velcro straps and ratchett are extremely easy to adjust (even on the bike). The carbon fiber soles are very stiff and transfer power to the pedals efficiently. My former cycling shoes (Carnac Legends) became stretched out over time and changing to the Giros has made a huge difference in my riding. I'm able to get much more power in the upstroke of the pedal rotation. They are also very light and also well ventilated. Cudos to Giro for developing a great cycling shoe at a very competitive price point.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width