COLUMBIA Men's Grade Max Hooded JacketMade with a water-resistant, sweater-soft blend of polyester and wool, the Grade Max Hooded Jacket features Columbia's Omni-Wind and Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining for windproof warmth.
- Wool, polyester, nylon blend for durability and moisture-wicking performance with Omni-Shield stain- and water-resistant finish
- Omni-Wind barrier for complete windproof protection (100% polyester barrier)
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates—20% warmer than other liners; allows sweat and excess heat to escape to keep you dry and comfortable
- Compatible with Columbia Interchange System (zip-in and 3-point)
- Attached hood
- Zippered pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Back length: 27.5 in.
- Fit: Modern Classic
Fiber Content: Shell: 43% wool, 39% polyester, 18% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester thermal reflective
Country of Origin: Imported
COLUMBIA Men's Grade Max Hooded Jacket
Removable Liner No Gender Men's Back Length 27.5 in. Hood Yes Insulation N/A Weather Conditions Wind Waterproof Material N/A Type Jackets Hood Type Fixed
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
- Nice looking
- Warmest Jacket Ever Owned
Comments about COLUMBIA Men's Grade Max Hooded Jacket:
Brought jacket for son. Used as winter jacket. Light weight, nice material, like the interior reflective material - keeps you warm. Wore jacket outdoors on cold evening and was warm.