COLUMBIA Men's Zephyr Ridge JacketFor a bonanza of warmth that's totally breathable and moisture wicking, the Zephyr Ridge Jacket goes beyond the coziness of fleece with the addition of synthetic insulation, Columbia's Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, and windproof Omni-Wind.
- Polyester fleece with Omni-Shield finish for stain and water resistance
- 60 g Omni-Heat polyester/recycled polyester insulation adds low-bulk warmth
- Omni-Wind Block barrier for ultrabreathable windproof protection
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates—20% warmer than other liners; allows sweat and excess heat to escape to keep you dry and comfortable
- Compatible with Columbia Interchange System shells (zip-in and 3-point)
- Underarm zippers for venting—help prevent overheating
- Interior security pocket
- Zip-closed chest and hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Comfort cuffs to seal out the cold and wind
- Modern Classic fit; back length: 28.5 in.
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% polyester fleece; Lining: 100% polyester reflective tricot
Country of Origin: Imported
COLUMBIA Men's Zephyr Ridge Jacket
Removable Liner No Back Length 28.5 in. Insulation 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester, 60 g Snow Skirt No 3-in-1 No Ventilation Underarm zippers Waterproof Material N/A Waterproof No Type Jackets Activity/BreathabilityLev Moderate Packability Medium compactibility Hood Type No
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Early winter
Comments about COLUMBIA Men's Zephyr Ridge Jacket:
I was skeptical about how warm this jacket would be but I have been pleasantly surprised. It is now is the 30s and the jacket is still warm enough to wear and be comfortable. I'm looking forward to seeing how cold it can get before I feel cold in the jacket because it's a lot slimmer than my old "ski" jacket. The cut probably won't allow for skiing in it, but it, but for everyday wear it's great.
An additional pro is I had been used to an interior zippered pocket at chest level. On this jacket the pocket is on the outside, which at first I found a little weird, but is actually more convenient so you don't have to open your jacket in cold weather.
My only complaint really is the sleeves. While I love the feature of having additional lining that extends to create a better seal with gloves, the result is also that the sleeve is super snug from the elbow to the wrist and it's hard to get your arm in without your sleeve sneaking halfway up your arm.
All in all a very good jacket though and at a price you can't really beat.
- Was this a gift?: