THE NORTH FACE Men's Wool Base Layer, One PieceIntended for use on high-alpine mountaineering pursuits, The North Face Wool Base Layer delivers engineered function, wooly warmth, and moisture management in a stealthy one-piece baselayer suit. Incorporates FlashDry technology to keep you climbing strong and dry.
- Wool-polypropylene blend is soft against the skin and accelerates moisture transfer to the outer surface
- FlashDry fiber:
~ Embedded active microporous particles increase fiber surface area for superior moisture transport capacity
~ Accelerates removal of moisture from skin and speeds evaporative cooling and drying to improve temperature regulation and breathability during outdoor activity
~ Doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out
- Zip drop seat matches pattern on Meru Pinnacle Bib for ease of use under duress
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates hot spots when layering
- Center-back length: 28 in.
- This product is part of The North Face Summit Series: athlete tested, expedition proven
Fiber Content: 38% polypropylene, 33% wool, 29% polyester with FlashDry
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Wool Base Layer, One Piece
Gender Men's Back Length 28 in. Weight 11.05 oz. Material Synthetic Long Underwear Weight Midweight