BLACK DIAMOND Outlaw BackpackA versatile, panel-loading day-tripper, the Black Diamond Outlaw Ski Backpack with a zipped front and back panel lends its versatility to any daytrip in the backcountry.
- The spacious interior holds a long day's worth of gear and features a dedicated avy-tool pocket, and the pack vertically carries skis or a snowboard
- The Outlaw 32 carries skis or snowboards comfortably and has dedicated pockets that keep your backcountry gear as organized as a military locker
- Designated Avy pocket separate from main compartment for quick deployment of tools
- Backpanel access keeps your backpanel dry when you place the bag on the ground to access your gear
- Three-dimensional, custom shaped ball joint in hipbelt and free-flexing shoulder straps for the ultimate freedom of movement while skiing and touring
- Zippered stretch woven side pockets on the hipbelt keeps your gps and snacks close within easy reach
- Top goggle pocket keeps your lens pristine and prevents scratches
- HiLo helmet holder lets you attach your lid in either a high position or a lower central position
- HiLo helmet holder allows you to access the pack without having to remove your helmet from the bag
- Made with lightweight, water-shedding 420D pack cloth with durable 800D reinforcements
BLACK DIAMOND Outlaw Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 420D and 840D ballistic nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S/M 16-19 in.
M/L 18.5-21.5 in.
Volume S/M 1831 cu. in. (30 L)
M/L 1953 cu. in. (32 L)
Primary Use Winter Weight S/M 3 lb. 6 oz.
M/L 3 lb. 8 oz.
Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Volume Range 30-45 Liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Outlaw Backpack:
I bought this because my friend helped himself to a couple of my backpacks. I'm buying to replace my Arcteryx RT35 pack I had customized for my usage (hiking&snowblading). Instead of waiting for next season, I purchased now because I saved about $60.
I haven't used it yet so I can't fairly rate this pack. All I know so far is, I usually find things I would have designed differently. I can't find any improvements with pack. So well thought out. Great R&D went into this pack.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: