BLACK DIAMOND Outlaw AvaLung BackpackThe mid-sized Black Diamond Outlaw AvaLung backpack with a zipped front and backpanel lends its versatility to any daytrip in the backcountry.
- The Outlaw AvaLung 32 carries skis or snowboards comfortably and has dedicated pockets that keep your backcountry gear as organized as a military locker
- New AvaLung design with improved airflow and shoulder comfort strap to stow the hose when not in use
- Valve box has been redesigned to fit further inside the pack body to prevent possible shoulder strap discomfort
- AvaLung extends your air supply from approximately 15 minutes to 58 minutes giving you a much better chance of survival
- Designated Avy pocket separate from main compartment for quick deployment of tools
- Backpanel access keeps your backpanel dry when you place the bag on the ground to access your gear
- Three-dimensional, custom shaped ball joint in hipbelt and free-flexing shoulder straps for the ultimate freedom of movement while skiing and touring
- Zippered stretch woven side pockets on the hipbelt keeps your gps and snacks close within easy reach
- Top goggle pocket keeps your lens pristine and prevents scratches
- HiLo helmet holder lets you attach your lid in either a high position or a lower central position
- HiLo helmet holder allows you to access the pack without having to remove your helmet from the bag
- Made with lightweight, water-shedding 420D pack cloth with durable 800D reinforcements
BLACK DIAMOND Outlaw AvaLung Backpack
Pack Fabric (Primary) 420D and 840D ballistic nylon Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length S/M 16-19 in.
M/L 18.5-21.5 in.
Volume S/M 1831 cu. in. (30 L)
M/L 1953 cu. in. (32 L)
Primary Use Winter Weight S/M 4 lb. 1 oz.
M/L 4 lb. 4 oz.
Trip Length Overnight (1-2 nights) Volume Range 30-45 Liters
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Backcountry Touring
Comments about BLACK DIAMOND Outlaw AvaLung Backpack:
I used this pack for touring during my trip to Jackson Hole this winter. I'm very happy I went out of my way to get it from EMS. Black Diamond is solid design you can rely on. After putting all my avie gear and 3L water bladder in, there was still plenty of room to stuff in extra layers, group gear and snacks.
I can't say too much about the Avalung. I bought this pack because it had it and hopefully will never have to use it. It doesn't add much bulk to the pack, so I'm going with it's worth the extra money if it really could extend your burial survival rate.
I look forward to many more days of touring with this pack.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: