MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Pyxis Tech JacketWith the addition of stretch panels to luscious Velboa fleece, Mountain Hardwear's Pyxis Tech Jacket enhances comfort when you're on the move.
- Body made from high-pile Velboa raschel fleece—double brushed on both sides for silky softness and warmth
- Technostretch underarm and side panels for mobility
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Dual hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Fleece-lined chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Back length: 26 in. (66 cm)
- Semifitted: trim fit, just loose enough for layering and freedom of movement
Fiber Content: Body: 100% polyester; Panels: 93% polyester, 7% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Pyxis Tech Jacket
Removable Liner No Gender Women's Back Length 26 in. (66 cm) Hood No Insulation N/A Weather Conditions Cold Snow Skirt No Ventilation N/A Waterproof Material N/A Windproof No Weight 1 lb. (451 g) Type Jackets Fleece Weight Midweight Fleece Texture High pile
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Pyxis Tech Jacket:
Love this jacket so much that I have both colors & wear it all the time sometimes as a jacket & on cooler days as a fleece sweatshirt under my jacket. The fit is perfect & It is so soft inside & out. I just washed one for the first time & it is just as soft as the day I bought it. I just bought another one as a gift. The only con I can think of is that once you buy it, you won't want to take it off!