GREGORY Alpinisto 50 BackpackThe Gregory Alpinisto is built for professional mountaineers and serious alpine athletes Updated so you can haul a larger alpine load in comfort or strip it down to a 2 lb. summit pack.
- Fusion Flex suspension system with a die-cut HDPE framesheet and 7075-T6 aluminum stay create ideal structure for support and load transfer
- Tapered dual density padding in shoulder straps maximizes freedom of movement
- Cross stays ensure the pack will not barrel under a heavy load
- Anti-slip lumbar pad correctly transfers loads to the hips
- Stowable crampon pocket with TPU panel to protect contents from sharp points
- Dual ice axe attachment system compatible with all modern tool head designs
- Top pocket designed with occipital cutout for optimal helmet clearance
- Main pack body closure with single, anodized hook for maximum durability
- Removable waistbelt padding for weight savings
- Hydration hose port with locking zipper
- Single wand pocket
- Side zip access to main body
- Dual ski slots
- Sled pull attachment points
- Hi visibility Alpine gold exterior with bright interior to aid in gear finding
- Security pocket under lid with key fob
GREGORY Alpinisto 50 Backpack
Dimensions 25.5 x 12 x 13 in. Pack Fabric (Primary) 400D polyester
Hydration Compatible Yes Torso Length XS 14-16 in.
S 16-18 in.
M 18-20 in.
L 20-22 in.
Primary Use Backpacking Volume XS: 2441 cu. in. (40 L)
S: 2685 cu. in. (44 L)
M: 2929 cu. in. (48 L)
L: 3112 cu. in. (51 L)
Weight XS 3 lb. 4 oz.
S 3 lb. 7 oz.
M 3 lb. 10 oz.
L 3 lb. 13 oz.
Weight Capacity 30-50 lb. Trip Length Weekend (2-3 nights) Volume Range 46-59 liters