MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Men's Piero PantsMade for climbing with an updated fit and style lines, Mountain Hardwear's Piero Pants feature a chalk bag loop, articulated knees, an inseam gusset, and abrasion-resistant fabric with a hint of stretch for long reaches.
- Made from durable, abrasion-resistant stretch canvas fabric
- Comfort stretch for mobility
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Micro-Chamois-lined waist for comfort under a harness
- Chalk bag loop at center back waistband
- Inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Lots of pockets for storage
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Inseam/short: 30 in.; regular: 32 in.
- Semifitted: trim fit, just loose enough for layering and freedom of movement
Fiber Content: 95% nylon, 5% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Men's Piero Pants
Gender Men's Fit Relaxed Inseam Short: 30 in.; Regular: 32 in. Pant Length Full length Rise High Weight 1 lb. 4 oz. (562 g) Fabric(s) Synthetic