MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Winter Wander PantsThis item was consolidated to us from one of our retail stores. While it may be slightly shopworn or without it's original packaging, it's otherwise in perfect condition and is still covered by our guarantee.
Designed to shed dirt, snow, and water, Mountain Hardwear's four-way stretch Winter Wander Pants keep you comfortable while snowshoeing, hiking, or meandering around on a cold winter's day.
- Durable, four-way stretch nylon fabric provides excellent range of motion
- Soft polyester wicking loops inside to keep you dry and comfortable
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light moisture and dirt
- Low-profile waistband for comfort when wearing a pack
- Full-length inseam gusset for mobility
- Front hand pockets
- Side pocket
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Semifitted: trim fit, just loose enough for layering and freedom of movement
Fiber Content: 58% nylon, 31% polyester, 11% elastane
Country of Origin: Imported
MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Winter Wander Pants
Gender Women's Fit Relaxed Inseam 32 in. (81 cm) Pant Length Full length Rise High Weight 1 lb. 1 oz. (476 g) Fabric(s) Synthetic
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Irregular Fit
Comments about MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Women's Winter Wander Pants:
Pants looks so great, i ordered two pairs - one size 6 and one 8 sure one would fit (I am 5'" and 122 lbs). I have Mountain Hardware capri's in a size 8 that fit perfectly, and shorts in a size 6 that are a little tight. Both the 6 and the 8 were too big, and the waist rode too high. I wish that sizes and fit would be more consistent in a single brand.
- Feels too big