GSI Halulite MicroDualist CooksetFor a super lightweight, efficient, and durable backcountry cookset for two, it doesn't get any better than the GSI Halulite MicroDualist.
- Halulite cookware is made from a proprietary alloy as light as Titanium that conducts heat better and more evenly; each piece is also Hard Anodized to withstand scratches and abrasions
- Bowls and mugs are made with Infinity, an ultra-lightweight, BPA-free, recyclable alternative to Polycarbonate resins; will not absorb food odors or leach chemicals into your food/beverages; completely dishwasher safe
- Crushproof, heat-resistant nylon lid and silicone ring will not deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Convenient folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures the entire set for transport, eliminating the need for a stuff sack
- Unique bowl and mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminates spills; integrated insulating sleeve keeps your drinks hot
- Ingenious welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Includes: 1.4 L pot, strainer lid, two 14 fl. oz. insulated mugs, two 14 fl. oz. bowls, 2 Sip-It tops, 2 telescoping foons, and stove bag/ welded sink
- Packed Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.5 x 5.9 in.
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
GSI Halulite MicroDualist Cookset