JULBO Dust Photochromic SunglassesDesigned for mountain biking and outdoor racing enthusiasts with photochromic lenses, the snug fit of Julbo's Dust Sunglasses is ensured with grip nose and grip tech temples, while the slim, flexible frame can be slipped comfortably under a hat or helmet.
This product will be shipped directly from Julbo and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Fits medium profiles with a wide field of vision and excellent venting
- Zebra photochromic lenses darken or lighten depending on light intensity; VLT changes from 42% to 7% with activation from 22-28 sec.
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): percentage of available light allowed to reach the eye; the lower the number, the darker the lens
- Category 2 protection in the undergrowth; category 4 protection in bright sunlight
- 100% protection from UVA/B/C rays
- Brown lens tint accentuates relief; antifog coating prevents condensation
- Panoramic shape with a wide lens surface for broad vision spectrum
- Curved wrapping temples shaped and cut to provide better hold with sharp and repeated movements
- Grip nose—supple, shock-absorbent insert adheres to the nose
- Grip Tech inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold—do not stick to hair
- Full venting allows complete air circulation to avoid fog
- Fit (eye, bridge, temple): 66, 17, 120 mm
- Protective case included
Country of Origin: Imported
JULBO Dust Photochromic Sunglasses
Blocks UV Yes Case or Pouch? Case Frame Color Black Frame Size M/L Frontal Contour Semi-wrap Lens Material NXT Lens Size M Lens Tint Yellow/Brown Polarized No Side Shields No Style Semi-rimless
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Tint
- Attractive Design
- Do All Glasses
- Good Protection
- Scratch Resistant
- All Mountain Sports
- At The Beach
- Casual Wear
Comments about JULBO Dust Photochromic Sunglasses:
I have used these glasses doing everything. They literally don't often leave my face or my head. I mountain bike, snowboard, rock climb, SUP, and Surf and because the lenses adjust to different light conditions I drive long distances with them on. I'm getting Julbo goggles with the camel and zebra lenses. They are Bomb.Com!
- Was this a gift?: