ADIDAS Men's Trans X Mid GTX Leather Hiking BootsWith adaptive Formotion cushioning, the Adidas Trans X Mid GTX is a comfortable, supportive, waterproof hiking boot suitable for carrying a pack on varied terrain.
- Outdoor-specific Formotion cushioning unit adapts to uneven terrain for improved ground control and downhill comfort—reduces stress on joints; slows horizontal forces for a smoother, less tiring walking strike and less slippage inside shoe
- Super High Traction rubber outsole/Traxion lugs for maximum grip and agility during fast activities
- Forefoot impact plate provides protection from sharp rocks and stabilization
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and stability
- Full forefoot adiPRENE+ foam for increased acceleration, enhanced efficiency, and additional cushioning and protection in the forefoot area
- adiPRENE foam under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane for complete waterproof protection and exceptional breathability—ideal for higher activity levels
- Tough nubuck and suede leather upper for weather resistance and durability
- Molded OrthLite/EVA footbed for added cushion and support
Country of Origin: Imported
ADIDAS Men's Trans X Mid GTX Leather Hiking Boots
EMS_Sale Yes Foot Volume Low Volume Measurement 685 ml Forefoot Width Wide Forefoot Width Measurement 3.874 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.572 in. Outsole Super High Traction rubber Shank TPU Upper Nubuck leather Midsole Compression-molded EVA, adiPRENE+ Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 3 oz.