ADIDAS Men's Trans X GTX Hiking ShoesLightweight, durable, and waterproof, the Adidas Trans X GTX Leather Hiking Shoes adapt perfectly to the ground with Formotion technology, providing stability and reduced stress on joints.
- Full forefoot adiPRENE+ foam for increased acceleration, enhanced efficiency, and additional cushioning and protection in the forefoot area
- Outdoor-specific Formotion cushioning unit adapts to uneven terrain for improved ground control and downhill comfort—reduces stress on joints; slows horizontal forces for a smoother, less tiring walking strike and less slippage inside shoe
- Super High Traction rubber outsole/Traxion lugs for maximum grip and agility during fast activities
- Forefoot impact plate provides protection from sharp rocks and stabilization
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and stability
- adiPRENE foam under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane for waterproof protection and high breathability
- Strong nubuck and suede leathers for extra durability and stability
- Molded OrthLite/EVA footbed for added cushion and support
Country of Origin: Imported
ADIDAS Men's Trans X GTX Hiking Shoes
Gender Men's Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 640 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.747 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.569 in. Outsole Super High Traction rubber Shank TPU Upper Nubuck, suede Waterproof Yes Midsole Compression-molded EVA, adiPRENE+ Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb.