ADIDAS Women's Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking ShoesCombining lightness, ground control, and stability, the waterproof Adidas Terrex Fast GTX is a supportive technical hiking shoe for quick-paced outdoor challenges.
- Outdoor-specific Formotion cushioning unit adapts to uneven terrain for improved ground control and downhill comfort—reduces stress on joints; slows horizontal forces for a smoother, less tiring walking strike and less slippage inside shoe
- Super High Traction rubber outsole/Traxion lugs for maximum grip and agility during fast activities
- Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- High-abrasion mesh and synthetic upper materials for breathability and durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides stability
- Full forefoot adiPRENE+ foam for increased acceleration, enhanced efficiency, and additional cushioning and protection in the forefoot area
- adiPRENE foam under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Speed lacing for fast action and snug fit
- Heel stabilizer for enhanced stability
- Comfortable textile lining
Country of Origin: Imported
ADIDAS Women's Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking Shoes
EMS_Sale Yes Foot Volume Medium Volume Measurement 500 ml Forefoot Width Medium Forefoot Width Measurement 3.344 in. Heel Width Medium Heel Width Measurement 2.235 in. Outsole Super High Traction rubber Upper Mesh, synthetic Midsole Compression-molded EVA, adiPRENE+ Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 3 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ADIDAS Women's Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking Shoes:
May be a good shoe, but it runs very large all over so it's hard to tell. I had to return them.
- Feels half size too big
- Feels too wide
- Was this a gift?: