ADIDAS Women's Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking ShoesCombining lightness, ground control, and stability, the waterproof adidas Terrex Fast GTX is a supportive technical hiking shoe for quick-paced outdoor challenges.
- Outdoor-specific Formotion cushioning unit adapts to uneven terrain for improved ground control and downhill comfort—reduces stress on joints; slows horizontal forces for a smoother, less tiring walking strike and less slippage inside shoe
- Super High Traction rubber outsole/Traxion lugs for maximum grip and agility during fast activities
- Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- High-abrasion mesh and synthetic upper materials for breathability and durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides stability
- Full forefoot adiPRENE+ foam for increased acceleration, enhanced efficiency, and additional cushioning and protection in the forefoot area
- adiPRENE foam under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Speed lacing for fast action and snug fit
- Heel stabilizer for enhanced stability
- Comfortable textile lining
Country of Origin: Imported
ADIDAS Women's Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking Shoes
Gender Women's Outsole Super High Traction rubber Upper Mesh, synthetic Midsole Compression-molded EVA, adiPRENE+ Waterproof Yes Avg. Weight (pair) 2 lb. 3 oz.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ADIDAS Women's Terrex Fast X GTX Hiking Shoes:
May be a good shoe, but it runs very large all over so it's hard to tell. I had to return them.
- Feels half size too big
- Feels too wide
- Was this a gift?: