BEAL Diablo 10.2 mm X 60 m UNICORE Standard Climbing RopeThe first outdoor-use dynamic rope to utilize the UNICORE process, the BEAL Diablo 10.2 is both effective for the leader and reassuring for the belayer, making it a great all-around rope.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best uses: all-around / performance sport climbing
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Thick diameter provides reassurance to the majority of climbers, while the smooth sheath and supple handling give the sensation of using a much thinner rope
- Allows for easy clipping
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Diablo 10.2 mm X 60 m UNICORE Standard Climbing Rope
Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 37% dynamic
Impact Force 8.3 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 6 Weight per Meter 64 g/m Diameter 10.2 mm Length 60 m Diameter Range Over 9.9 mm Midpoint Mark Marked Dry Treatment None