BEAL Diablo 9.8 mm X 70 m UNICORE Standard Climbing RopeBuilding on the success of the Diablo 10.2, BEAL developed the Diablo 9.8 UNICORE for more demanding climbers—with its very fluid running sheath, the Diablo 9.8 Diablo performs even better when pulling slack and clipping than 'classic' ropes of smaller diameter and lower weight.
This product will be shipped directly from Beal and will leave their warehouse in 2-3 business days. Eligible for UPS ground shipping only.
- Best uses: all-around / performance sport climbing (recommended only for very experienced climbers and belayers)
- UNICORE technology bonds the sheath and core without affecting the suppleness of the rope; resistant to moisture and eliminates sheath slippage and bunching
- Allows for easy clipping and slack pulling
- Indelible black marking at the midpoint
- Every BEAL rope possesses an individual identification number (IdN) on the end of the rope and on an individual identification card
BEAL Diablo 9.8 mm X 70 m UNICORE Standard Climbing Rope
Diameter Range 9.5 mm - 9.9 mm Weight Per Meter 55-65 g/m Dynamic or Static Dynamic Elongation 36% dynamic
Impact Force 8.2 kN Standard or Dry Standard Number of UIAA Falls 5 Weight per Meter 61 g/m Diameter 9.8 mm Length 70 m Midpoint Mark Marked Dry Treatment None