THE NORTH FACE Men's Kannon Insulated PantsRugged and durable, you can rip the backcountry in the waterproof Kannon Insulated Pants from The North Face. FlashDry technology dramatically improves dry time and breathability. Equipped with Recco for avalanche safety.
- 2.5 layer shell: 50D polyester backed by HyVent with FlashDry laminate ripstop weave (.5 protective layer separates HyVent from skin and eliminates the need for a liner)
- HyVent polyurethane coating provides waterproof protection and breathable comfort
- FlashDry laminate:
~ Ultrabreathable waterproof laminate technology allows moisture to pass through membrane in both liquid and vapor states during intense activities
~ Active particles increase surface area for rapid moisture transfer, accelerating dry time
~ You stay dry, feel less clammy and more comfortable over a wider range of temperatures and conditions
- Insulated with 40 g FlashDry fiber: to accelerate dry time and breathability
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector
- Polyurethane (PU) waterproof, laser-cut bonded zippers
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Hand and thigh zip pockets
- Rear flow vents increase airflow to help regulate body temperature during aerobic activity
- Chimney Venting system improves airflow through pant for increased breathability
- Reinforced edge guards
- Pant-a-lock compatible
Fiber Content: 100% polyester
Country of Origin: Imported
THE NORTH FACE Men's Kannon Insulated Pants
EMS_Sale Yes Fit Semifitted Inseam 32 in. Insulation FlashDry, 40 g Ventilation Rear flow vents; Chimney venting Waterproof Material HyVent PU coating Windproof Yes Weight 1 lb. 7.6 oz. Type Outerwear Pants
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not Enough Pockets
Comments about THE NORTH FACE Men's Kannon Insulated Pants:
Product is not exactly as pictured. I ordered the blue, and generally they look great, but the thigh zipper is white, not orange as pictured.
I was also disappointed to find there is no adjustability in the ankle cuff other than the elastic of the inner liner. No velcro, no snaps, no zipper... neither on the inner liner nor the outer layer. It would be nice to have one or two butt pockets.
I just unboxed them and haven't used them out in the wild, so can't speak to their warmth, waterproof-ness, etc. But they seem pretty comfortable and warm as I sit here and type up this review.
Will probably hang onto 'em, but wish I had known some of the above before ordering.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Gear Usage:
- Winter Sports
- Was this a gift?: